Clogs, like a lot of our wardrobes from the early ’00s, is no stranger to the fashion world. After first hitting stores in 2002, the foam clog giant left their footprint across the world. Clogs are a special form of footwear that are mostly worn by toddlers, young adults, and also adults. It’s undeniably an ugly shoe, but you definitely love when you’re wearing it.
- Made by EVA incredibly light and extremely durable
- Comfortable and fun to wear
- Ventilation ports add breathability and help shed water and debris
- These slip-on clogs are easy to take on and off. Pivoting heel straps for a more secure fit.
- It’s a good shoe to wear when you’re walking on the beach, going to the supermarket or hanging around the house.
- Functional, and primed to go with everything from easy dresses to jeans, consider these the workhorses of your closet that you can still feel pretty cool about wearing
The best gifts ever
To thank your best friend.
Secure Payment Services is a safer, faster, more secure way to pay online.
Quality is the first priority in our Business Principle